Teach The Vibrant Voice Technique
The deadline to apply for the 2016 Vibrant Voice Technique Instructor Program has passed.
If you are interested in a future VVT Instructor course, please email us, or subscribe, or join us on Facebook
If you are interested in incorporating The Vibrant Voice Technique into your own vocal practice, check out this short information video on Vibrant Voice Technique, The Online Course.
By taking our online courses you can learn and begin to practice the technique to prepare for your application to our VVT instructor course.
To learn more about the VVT Instructor Program, please keep reading.
Who is eligible for the program?
The VVT Instructor Program is designed for voice teachers with an existing practice. Rather than providing initial training to be a voice teacher, the program offers a chance to learn a technique that can be incorporated into your existing voice teaching work. An eligible participant may likely be an established singing teacher, voice and speech coach, or speech therapist/speech language pathologist.
What does the training cover?
In the training program, we go into great detail with each of the Vibrant Voice Technique exercises. We also cover:
- The anatomy and physiology of the human voice as a basis for the technique and exercises.
- How to observe posture and energy flow in your students in order to provide targeted, specific instruction.
- Strategies for how to incorporate Vibrant Voice Technique into your existing practice.
- How we can engage in an ongoing exploration to expand the scope and applications of the use of vibration for the voice.
How much does it cost? *
The 2016 Vibrant Voice Technique Instructor program cost $1,500 USD per participant. This did not travel or accommodation in New York City. *Future costs may vary depending on workshop expenses and the number of participants.
What would I receive at the end of the program?
Upon successful completion of the Vibrant Voice Technique Instructor Program, participants will be named an Official Instructor of the Vibrant Voice Technique. Official Instructors are listed on our website. Instructors may name themselves as such in any of their own promotional materials.
It is our aim that individuals accepted into the program will successfully complete the full course. However, if further instruction is required beyond the scope of the program, this can be arranged on an individual basis. There may be additional cost.
There is no further financial obligation to Vibrant Voice Technique beyond the initial investment for the Instructor Program. However, we will require that you schedule a free one-on-one session with us annually in order to remain listed as an instructor on our website and that you contribute to our blog.
FYI: For the 2016 Instructor Program:
- Potential VVT Instructor candidates were interviewed starting in fall 2015.
- The VVT Instructor program commenced with a four day in-person workshop in New York City February 18-21, 2016, then continued online with three follow-up workshops in March/ April 2016. Each participant then received two individual 80 minute sessions, one with David Ley and one with Official Founding Instructor Elissa Weinzimmer.
- Post program are check ins (group or individual 80 minute sessions, one each with David Ley and Official Founding Instructor, Elissa Weinzimmer).
- The first was in August 2016 (after 6 months of practice).
- The second is in February 2017 ( after 1 year of practice).